Most Popular Eclipse Work (flat rates)
- $225.00 Install or replace ceiling fan (not provided).
- $275.00 Provide and install 1/3 HP standard garbage disposal.
- $355.00 Provide and install 3/4 HP garbage disposal (stainless steel).
- $225.00 Assemble and install new toilet (not provided), dispose of old toilet.
- $175.00 Remove toilet tank & replace all internal parts. (includes parts).
- $185.00 Install new bath or kitchen sink faucet. (faucet not included)
- $125.00 Install pull-handle at balcony utility closet door. (handle included)
- $150.00 Preventative Maintenance Inspection (required per Eclipse By-laws)
Handyman work is billed at an hourly rate + cost of materials.
Examples of Handyman Work
- Installing door stops.
- Patching small holes in walls.
- Painting a room/touch-up painting.
- Restore the finish of wood flooring.
- Replace faulty light switches and outlets.
- Repair loose towel bars and toilet paper holders.
- Repair/unclog or replace kitchen and bathroom sink P-trap.
- Move-in/Move-out. Prepare your condo for lease or sale.
- Troubleshooting/Diagnosing problems.
Rates for remodeling work are different for each project. Estimates may be requested by submitting a Work Request.
- Bathrooms & Kitchens.
- Ceramic tile installation at walls and floors.
- Hardwood flooring installation.
- Custom carpentry.
- Painting (large areas at a time)